Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My wife moved the wiring second tv there four different

Customer Question

my wife moved the wiring for the second tv there four different boxes behind the tv. I'm not getting any signal to the tv
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: samsung ? it worked before when we first had it hooked up.
JA: Huh?
Customer: I'm not sure what wire goes
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've move all the wires around still no signal any updates with less boxes to hook up?
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you tell me the model of the tv, and what devices/boxes are connected to it?
Specifically where on the back of the tv is each device connected?

For example cable box on hdm1, dvd on hdmi2, wii on composite video, etc