Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Just changed the power board on sharp 65d64ru. 't remember

Customer Question

just changed the power board on sharp 65d64ru. don't remember what code was that lead me to change it. tv still not working. now have power and opc light on same time once then 2 quick lights on power.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: it's either a '09 or 10 model #lc65d64u
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: i plug in tv, power light comes on ,nothing else. agter a few seconds it starts clicking then get the trouble code in front
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Hello, Cover up the OPC light and tell me the blink code of the power light (3X, pause 3X pause, etc.).

Then cover up the Power Light and tell me the blink code of the OPC light.

Do not look at them together, it confuses the translation of the code. Let me know.

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Please view my reply and then respond so I know you need help.