Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup

I have a Panasonic Plasma HDTV Model No. TC-P55ST30 Serial

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic Plasma HDTV Model No. TC-P55ST30 Serial No. MF12860081. While watching, the TV went Blank/Black with no response to any controls. All I get now is the red light blinking in the front, seven times at a time. Is there anyway to reset this TV without taking it in for service?
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 4 months ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you.

No, I'm very sorry there is no other reset except what you have done already. The blinking LED tells us that the tv has encountered an internal failure that requires replacing parts inside the tv.

You can expect around $350-$400 total from a local repair shop, and a week or two to get all sorted. You can find a trusted local shop by going to

I'm sorry for the bad news. Remember that I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above.

Before you go please take a moment to submit at least a 3 star rating at the top of this page. Then if you still need help you can reply back and I will be happy to assist you further.

Expert:  Mike G. replied 4 months ago.

Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?