Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Digital Lifestyles 42" tv. Powers up to a good picture but

Customer Question

Digital Lifestyles 42" tv. Powers up to a good picture but begins to pixelate and shuts down after 10 or 15 seconds. Power supply board has upgraded capacitors.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: 10 years old.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: went through the no power up problem 5 years ago and replaced capacitors. worked great ever since. Now suddenly Powers up to a good picture but begins to pixlelate and shuts down after 10 or 15 seconds.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the full model number?
When was that power board repaired?