Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Mu smart tv is stuck on category. I cannot use the arrows to

Customer Question

mu smart tv is stuck on category. I cannot use the arrows to move away from this screen. Could you help please
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Hello, Please try the steps below and if that does not work then get me the full model number off of the back of the TV.

Disconnect the set from power, then press and hold the power button on the TV itself (not the remote), for 10 seconds and release. Then plug the set back in, and also check that the power cord is connected tight at the TV as well. Press power once, and see if the set powers up normally. Try this procedure up to 3 times, and please let me know what happens.

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Let me know when you can see my reply.