Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a sharp aquos, my daughter was using Netflix, pressed

Customer Question

I have a sharp aquos, my daughter was using Netflix, pressed several buttons and now I can not get the TV picture to come on, but sound/cable is fine.,
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 4 years old , guessing on model: LC-80LE633U (from manual)
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Only thing that works on the remote is the smart central menu. But even when I see that, only thing I can select is Netflix and then it just hangs then times out.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 4 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

-Have you checked other internet applications in TV to see if they work since Netflix isn't working?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
This does not answer the question... the problem is not Netflix. There is NO picutre. the TV is ON but I can not get any of the remote buttons to work... can not check menu or any settings. This is due to the fact that when trying to get on Netflix last night, my daughter was pushing various buttons and now NO picture.