Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have an ice box 1)it's to turn on-nothing happens secs

Customer Question

I have an ice box 1)it's hell to turn on-nothing happens for 30 secs half the time.2)Other Device-what the hell should it matter if my wife's device is on Bluetooth-60% of time it won't work just spinswon't BTooth.Did I get a lemon or is this the way it is?????
Category: TV
Expert:  Master Fix It replied 4 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Please provide make and full model # ***** your device in question so I can help you effectively;-)

Also its age.

Thank you

Tech Michael