Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a Visio and I am trying to set up the Wii game. : I

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can we be of help?
Customer: I have a Visio and I am trying to set up the Wii game.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: I don't have cable, but I do use Netflix and don't know what to do to get the Wii to work.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have gone through all of the "inputs" but nothing has helped.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you tell me the complete model number of the tv, and which specific cords you are trying to use? (hdmi, red/white/yellow, etc)?

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.