Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Our Panasonic TV is on the UVerse system with ATT -

Customer Question

Our Panasonic TV is on the UVerse system with ATT - purchased in a bundle services with TV, Internet and telephone. The tv was unplugged for several days due to a flood in the area, and has not picked up Netflix again. After speaking with the Netflix group, I was told to give the TV techs a call. The unit was not in water, but just unplugged. Can you help us?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you tell me the model number of the tv?
Is it a "smart" tv and you are using a built in netflix app, or using netflix on a roku, firetv, etc?
Can you get any other apps to work like hulu, youtube, etc?

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No, thank you, ***** ***** to get it to work on own on without outside help. It was not a really difficult step after all. Thank you for your attention to the matter, and I prefer not to be on the JustAnswer billing list. Could this be attended to, and I could be notified. Kathleen Herold
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hi Kathleen, glad it is working for you.

I'm an independent tech, spending my own personal time to help you, so I have no access to any site or billing matters. You may handle those requests from the help page.