Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech

Can I play a bluray disc in my sony BDP-S6500 connecting via

Customer Question

Can I play a bluray disc in my sony BDP-S6500 connecting via my LAN to my sony KDL-55W800C?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 4 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.

I'm afraid you would need to connect BDP-S6500 into HDMI input of TV with HDMI cable to get video and audio output signals for TV to present the picture of Bluray Disc. LAN port doesn't work for video-audio signals to TV, in fact this port works to connect the Bluray player to modem for internet data.

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.

Expert:  Shahid replied 4 months ago.

Hi there,

I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!

Please reply back here if there is additional questions.

Thank you.