Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

A number of the sports and movie channels on my TV are

Customer Question

A number of the sports and movie channels on my TV are delivering Spanish-language audio. I'd like to get back to English. How do I do this? TV is a Samsung ultra HD. I have the black Comcast cable remote. Thanks. Tim Leigh
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Have you tried to press LANG button while getting Spanish audio on channel to see if it change to English?
Thanks.

Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.

Hi there,

I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!

Please reply back here if there is additional questions.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I had more luck talking with a technician from the cable company, who led me through the steps required to change the language default to English. There was no "language" button.
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.

Sounds good, glad to know the problem is resolved.

Have nice day~

Thanks.