Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.

I have no HD sports on my Foxtel. F100 states that the is no

Customer Question

I have no HD sports on my Foxtel. F100 states that the is no Satellite communication.
What can I do to rectify this promlem?
Category: TV
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
My Foxtel HD is not working on the satellite. The screens says that there is no satellite connection Error Code F100
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Hello Ray,

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

This problem can occur on some channels if the satellite dish is blocked and is not receiving a strong signal. It needs a clear line of sight to the sky to receive the Foxtel signal.

1. Heavy cloud cover can block the satellite signal - wait for the weather to clear.
  2. Trees or foliage can obstruct the satellite signal - remove all obstructions.

If you have more than one Foxtel box, check if the same symptoms occur on the other box(es).

If the problem is only happening on one Foxtel box, then:

1. Reset your Foxtel box by switching the power off at the socket, then pull the power cord out from the back of the box.
  2. Leave the power disconnected for at least 30 seconds.
  3. While the power is off, make sure the signal cable that feeds your Foxtel box picture is secured tightly. The signal cable runs from the back of your Foxtel box to a plate on your wall.
  4. If possible, unscrew both ends of the cable, blow out any dust that may have built up and screw it back in. If you can’t unscrew the cable, make sure it is secured tightly. You may have two signal cables running from your Foxtel box to the wall. To ensure you don’t accidentally mix up which sockets to screw them back in to, check one cable at a time.
  5. Plug the Foxtel power cord back in. Your Foxtel box should turn on and show an array of lights.
  6. The reboot process takes about three minutes. Most of our boxes will automatically turn themselves back on. If your box sits on the red standby light, try turning it on by pressing the ‘Foxtel’ button at the top of your remote.

Kindly rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page if my answer worked so I am rewarded for my time; otherwise please reply back if you need further assistance.