Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have had this zenith television few years. It works but

Customer Question

Hi Pearl. I have had this zenith television for a few years. It works but the power button ankd channel button was totally destroyed. I bought a universal remote and can't program it.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Zenith is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: At least 10 years old
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Well my little brother poked the buttons out. You can't see the buttons at all. But my original television an RCA cuts on for two seconds and cuts off. I think it blew out. I basically brought the zenith out.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: I just want advice. I don't have any money.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Master Fix It replied 4 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

May I have the full model #?

ALso the approximate age?

Thank you

Tech Michael