Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I changed the lamp on my machine but the lamp led is still

Customer Question

i changed the lamp on my machine but the lamp led is still red. and won't turn on
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: sharp xv-z3100
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i removed the bulb and made sure it's seated properly
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: i don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you tell me more about the lamp you purchased (source, cost, etc)?
Were you seeing any different lights/errors prior to changing it?

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.