Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I just bought a Smart TV 4K: E43u-D2. Please recommend to me

Customer Question

Hello, I just bought a Smart TV 4K: E43u-D2. Please recommend to me a device that can support SmartCast so I can set-up the TV set.
Please also recommend a detailed user manual that will give me detailed information about interconnection with WiFi over the internet and other application for this TV .
I have this TV for about a week and I could not find the above information over the internet.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

The tv should be able to connect on its own to the internet, with no additional equipment necessary.

Are you getting any specific error codes or messages when you try?
Does it "see" your home wifi network name when it scans for network connections?

Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.