Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

After a couple of hours power plug (120v) needs to be

Customer Question

After a couple of hours power plug (120v) needs to be disconnected. Re-connect power plug and TV comes on. Then next time same thing happens. Can you help me ??
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 6 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

For the "same thing happens" does the set go off please?if so does it drop to standby?

Let me know please

Anthony

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Set never goes off. After I unplug-plug back in keeps on working. Only when I turn it off overnight--

Hello

Basically your having to completely reboot the set to make it work, that is a bad mainboard, the board will need to be replaced do you think you can do that yourself?do you want to do that considering the issue is just an awkward\inconvenient one?

Let me know plese I will provide all the support you need to do this cost of board around $100

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page,rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site (Iam a user of the site like you are a verified technician, I do notwork for JustAnswer) if you need more help let me know , note the question NEVER CLOSES IT REMAINS OPEN should you need more help nowor later thank you.

Many Thanks

Anthony

Do you need more help please?

One thing I forgot to mention is you could try a full reset to factory default in the settings menu if that does not work then the mainboard will need replacing

Please remember the rating positive please so I get paid by the site thank you

Anthony

Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 5 months ago.

Do you still need help?if you do not understand my request for information above please say thank you

Anthony