Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Toshiba Model 26LV61K Combo TV/DVD PLAYER. i NEED

Customer Question

I have a Toshiba Model 26LV61K Combo TV/DVD PLAYER. i NEED TO GET IT BACK TO THE RIGHT FACTORY CHANEL OR SET UP IN ORDER FOR IT TO WORK WITH MY Satelite system.
My wife has moved buttons around trying to solve a problem and created a problem.
Can you help me?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello, There's not a one shot answer without me knowing some more information- since there's several methods to connect SAT to the TV, and the answer depends on which is used.

So, can you tell me what type of cabling/connections are running from the SAT box to the TV?

Also, exactly WHAT do you see on the TV screen right now?

Please provide as much detail as possible.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
snow
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Too early for a phone call on this one. I need to be able to look things up.

Look at the back of the TV where the cabling from the satellite box connects- the port will be labeled on the TV (ex: HDMI, antenna, component video, etc.). This is important.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No that's ok. This is not working. I am not paying another dime.
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

I'm not asking anything about a phone call or about any more money. You need to be able to provide the info requested to solve this. If you cannot, then I will have to opt out. Let me know if you need help. If so reply back with what I've asked.

Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.

Please reply back if you still need assistance.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No thanks, ***** ***** opting out.
Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

OK, no problem.