Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Just had a technician look at my TV light area on front

Customer Question

Just had a technician look at my TV for a light green area on front panel in lower left corner about 6"x6". Looks like a pixel issue. Told the panel was bad and had to be replaced. Before I spend $1700 is there any chance that a board or component on a board is bad or is my only option to buy new panel. TV is 18 months old.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 4 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Can you please take good picture of TV screen and attach it here so I can view the issue which will help to diagnose the problem?

Expert:  Shahid replied 4 months ago.

Click add-file link below the box where you type the reply to attach the picture file.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Sorry not interested. Did not realize I had to sign up for a monthly plan. I request to cancel this immediately
Expert:  Shahid replied 4 months ago.
Call USA:(###) ###-####br />United Kingdom - 0***-***-****
Ireland - 1800-760-906

Contact customer service through above link/ number please.