Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I just bought a roku need to find out what i need to get to

Customer Question

i just bought a roku need to find out what i need to get to work on my ty
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

Hello, To tell you how to get the Roku on your TV I need some specific info. I'm not sure what the number posted here are, but I need:

1) The model number of of the back of the TV.

2) The model of the Roku you have (ex: Roku stick, Roku 2,3, etc.- it will say it on the box if its not the stick).

Let me know.

Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

Or if you don't have this info, then find the original TV remote and locate the Input or TV/Video button. Use that button to select the HDMI Input on the TV. If that doesn't work or you get stuck then reply back with the rest of the info asked for above.

Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you on this as needed. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.