Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have just replaced the projector lamp and assembly on my

Customer Question

I have just replaced the projector lamp and assembly on my TV. After putting every thing back together, I COULD NOT TURN MY TV BACK ON.
My TV is a projector type. It is about 10 years old. The model number is *****
My name is***** email is***@******.***.
My phone no. is(###) ###-####
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you tell me what you see on the front of the tv?
There should be some indicator lights there, I need to know which you see, what color, solid/flashing/pattern, etc.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I don,t see anything.
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

On the front of the tv, just below the screen.
Toward the left is the power light, more to the right are the temp and and lamp lights.

The power light at a minimum should be showing something, if not check the power cord to be sure it is plugged in tightly and getting power still

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
He can't call me, but he is still available? What does this mean? Can I talk to him or not?
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Your call request has only just now come through, yes I'd be happy to call you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

I’ve attempted to accept your call request, but it appears to have failed on your end due to a payment issue. You may need to increase your deposit or clear a security hold on your account.

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.