Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have an older model Panasonic tv with a remote control. On

Customer Question

I have an older model Panasonic tv with a remote control. On cable channels 42 and 43, the actors in the show are speaking in Spanish. I do not speak Spanish and do not have a clue as to what they are saying. I called my local tv cable company, Oceanic Time Warner cable and was told that I should call Panasonic to inquire about this issue as there may need to be an adjustment made on the remote control to remove the Spanish and make the switch to English speaking actors. Would you be able to help me? Some of the shows provide English subtitles but it is very difficult to read the subtitles and pay attention to what is happening in the show simultaneously. Oddly enough, no other channels have Spanish speaking actors, it is just those two channels that have Spanish speaking actors in all of the shows that are broadcast.
Thank you very much in advance for your attention to this matter.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Do you have a cable box connected to this tv?

Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.