Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Samsung TV (that I 't have remote for) that has

Customer Question

I have a Samsung TV (that I don't have remote for) that has yellow cast.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I use this Samsung tv as a computer monitor and I am a photographer and am editing photos. The tv/monitor has always worked great. I just got a new hard drive and now everything on the monitor has a yellowish tint to it. There was a message that popped up earlier saying something about calibration
JA: How old is your Samsung, and have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: I'm not sure how old it is, maybe 4-5 years?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: Not that I can think of. Oh, I do NOT have the remote control for it so I don't know how to get into the menu or anything.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;
Also ,Can you please give me the tv`s model number written on the back cover ?