Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Tv wont let my father get off the selection menu. Can play

Customer Question

tv wont let my father get off the selection menu. Can play dvds on it but nothing else.. sorry going back and forth into other room to ask him what is going on with it
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: rca led32b30rqd
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: unconnected the cable and unplugged the tv. then put cable back in and and plugged tv back in and restarted it
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 4 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.
- What exactly appears on TV screen that you're referring as 'selection menu'?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?