Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

TV 42 inch ILO 120 v 60 Hz 2.5 A 300 W. Superior Entrprises

Customer Question

TV 42 inch ILO 120 v 60 Hz 2.5 A 300 W.
Superior Entrprises***** Woodland Hills Ca. 91367 Connected to ATT Uverse modem. TV is Model No. LCT42HA36, Serial #70010102 Mfg Feb 2007.
modem & cables to cable sys. Working fine untilsetwas turned off with on/ off "standby switch" on side of set. When tried to use set again, It would not come up with screen or raster. green on light is on, indicating power conectedThe on/off button doesn't work. but no TV !
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 4 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Please grab ILO TV remote and push Menu/Home button on it, does the TV menu/home screen show up?

Expert:  Shahid replied 4 months ago.

Hi there,

I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!

Please reply back here if there is additional questions.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Shalid, but I waited some time for your rsponse, and by the time you replied you neded more information, I had fixed the problem . . . the next day.
Expert:  Shahid replied 4 months ago.

Hi, this is the first time I got your reply. I was waiting the info requested about home menu screen show up or not.

Sounds good that problem is resolved.

Have nice day~

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I fixed it long before you said you needed more information. Pleae cancel my subscription to Just Answer. Too many emails !
Expert:  Shahid replied 4 months ago.

ah OK, I replied you in 7 minutes after you posted the question.

Please contact customer service at following link/ number for billing issues as I have no control over such matters.
Call USA:(###) ###-####br />United Kingdom - 0***-***-****
Ireland - 1800-760-906