Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I turn on my tv and the light comes on and goes off. : I

Customer Question

I turn on my tv and the light comes on and goes off.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: I have unplugged it for over 24hours. The make is Philips model # *****
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: OK WHEN I TURN ON MY TV THE LIGHT IN FRONT OF TV COMES ON & TURNS OFF. And when I try to turn it back on the light stays off
JA: Soon. I'm trying to find the right TV Technician for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know. Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 4 months ago.

What color is the light from appearing to disappearing please?

Do you still need help with this please?