Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I need to reset my wifi address so I can watch netflix

Customer Question

Category: TV
Expert:  Viet - TV Tech replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What happens when you enter your wi-fi / wireless password ***** it asks you to? Is there any error or message?

What's the model of your internet modem / router device?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I can't see because it sets behind my printer. My tv also says I can reset my set my wps pbc or wps pinwhere is those numbers or letters?
This is a rip off, I thought I could talk to some one. I'm not paying for this!

I'm sorry; I do live online support. I've been waiting for your reply. If you'd like phone call support, you can click on the phone call request option. But I can help you here.

- When you go to the network / wireless setting / menu on the TV screen, what happens? Does it show your wifi /wireless network name? If yes, what happens when you connect to it?

- Do you also have a Windows or Mac computer? I can connect remotely to your computer and get the modem / router's WPS PIN number directly for you.

We guarantee our service, so don't worry. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.