Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a power only V3.04.0 message on my tv screen : It's a

Customer Question

I have a power only V3.04.0 message on my tv screen
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It's a 50PV450-UA I've had it for about 3 1/2 yrs
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The screen is white and shows that message
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: I just bought a 32in Vizio that's a smart tv. My daughter was playing with the remote and it turned my lg tv on with that message showing. I went to best buy and they said lg and Vizio are compatible and that it has nothing to do with the remote
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you tell me what you have connected to the LG tv?
If you press the MENU (setup) button on the lg remote, do you see anything come up?