Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I reset sharp aquos tv. Can work several days or a few

Customer Question

I reset sharp aquos tv. Can work several days or a few minutes then goes out again. Then needs reset. Is there a fix?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: About 10 years, have to get back to you later on model.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: When it goes out, it sits and green light flashes until reset
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem.

I`ll start by saying that intermittent problems like these are the worse to work on as they can occur at any time and that makes it difficult to pinpoint but there are 2 circuits that are suspect here and that is the main board and power supply so right now it depends much on what type of reset you are doing to bring it back .

Are you talking about the reset buttons like system reset at the back of the tv ?

Some older sharp tv had 2 of them , is that what you are using ?