Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech

My lg sound just stopped, beautiful picture, no sound.

Customer Question

my lg sound just stopped, beautiful picture, no sound.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

Hi Joan, I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem .

If you have a cable box or satellite (same thing here ) then it may just need to be rebooted , this is fairly common and fix this in 90% of cases

Pull the cable box`s power cord off the wall outlet (cable box only) for a minute.
In the mean time turn off the tv and turn it back on only after you plug back the cable box power cord.
Note that it may take a couple of minutes for the cable box to reboot after you plug it back ,just give it time.

Let me know how that goes and please take the time to rate my answer positively (use the stars to rate) if that answers your question / does the trick as it is the only way i get paid for helping you , otherwise do not rate at all , just let me know and we`ll try something else.