Richard, Technician
Experience:  Avid TV Technician

I have a few apps on my t.v. but not netflix how do i grt it

Customer Question

I have a few apps on my t.v. but not netflix how do i grt it ?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: ok
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: its a phillips 42ppl54051/12
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

You will need an adapter and the best one to get is the Google Chromecast.

You can get it via my link below

You connect it to a HDMI port on your TV and it connects to your wireless network.

Then you control it via your Smartphone or computer, which acts as a remote for netflix, so you can watch it on the TV.

It is very straight forward to set up and use.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you