Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

I have a 4K Media player over a year old. I never put in my

Customer Question

Hi
I have a 4K Media player over a year old. I never put in my system.
So know Sony came out with DVD for it. Know I must have misplace the wiring
to install the player. now is their a way I can buy a set of wiring
for a 4K Sony media player?
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;

When you say wiring , do you mean the power cord or cable that goes to the tv or both ?

Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.

In any case I will give you your answer and when you come around to see it I trust you will do the right thing and rate me positively after reading it.

For the AC adapter click this link ; http://www.amazon.com/UpBright%C2%AE-Global-Adapter-FMP-X10-Charger/dp/B00LHI319G

The rest like hdmi and network cable you can buy that anywhere just make sure it says version 1.4 and above on the box or better yet version 2.0 for example

If that answers your question please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you have questions.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** try that.I hope to use your site as mush as needed. Thanks again. Please cancel 6/10/2016Pastor Ron Anthony***@******.***
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.

No problem and please do not forget to rate

Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.

If you can`t find the rating system then you can do it verbbaly with something like " i rate good (or excellent) service "