Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a Panasonic TC-P50S30 and it stopped turning on with

Customer Question

Hi Pearl. I have a Panasonic TC-P50S30 and it stopped turning on with the power button. It blinks seven times. Any way to track down which board is bad?
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: Never any problems. Panasonic TC-P50s30.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: If you hit the power button it blinks 7 times but nothing on the screen
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 7 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

7 blinks is not good as it usually means failed scan boards and buffers however on occasion this has been an erroneous message so please take all the inputs out of the back of the TV (unplug from wallpower first) wait 5 mins then press and hold the powerbutton on the set itself wait another 5 then replug the set back in again no inputs attached does the set start up or do you still have 7 blinksplease?

Anthony

How is this working out please?

Anthony

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site (I am a user of the site like you are a verified technician, I do not work for JustAnswer) if you need more help let me know , note the question NEVER CLOSES IT REMAINS OPEN should you need more help now or later thank you.

Many Thanks

Anthony