Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a TC-P46S1 plasma. When I turn it on, the red power

Customer Question

I have a TC-P46S1 plasma. When I turn it on, the red power light blinks, and the TV will not turn on. Also, one of the speakers becomes static my when the bass is on. Thank you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 10 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Shahid replied 10 months ago.

Please count how many times the power light blinks, pauses and repeats the same blink pattern?

for example, light blinks 8 times, pauses for 3 seconds and again blinks 8 times.

Blinking light is presenting an error code which will help to troubleshoot the problem.

Expert:  Shahid replied 10 months ago.

Hello, did you get above reply?