Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup

I 'm only getting blues and yellows. No reds or bright

Customer Question

I 'm only getting blues and yellows. No reds or bright greens. I'm on cable.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 4 months ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here...

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Expert:  Mike G. replied 4 months ago.

Do you change channels with the cable company remote or the original tv remote?

Expert:  Mike G. replied 4 months ago.

Not sure why you are not replying so I will go with the information you provided so far....

Please try this:
- leave the tv On.
- reseat each and every one of the audio/video cables on the back of the tv AND on the back of the cable box.

If that does not help, try rebooting the cable box by unplugging the power cord that goes to the cable box for 20 seconds.

If that does not help then REPLY back and tell me more about your tv model and cable service/box.

Remember that I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above.

Before you go please take a moment to submit at least a 3 star rating at the top of this page. Then if you still need help you can reply back and I will be happy to assist you further.

Expert:  Mike G. replied 4 months ago.

Has performing those procedures restored normal picture on your tv?

Expert:  Mike G. replied 4 months ago.

Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?