Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

While watching my Samsung HDMI Plasma Display TV, made in

Customer Question

Tim -
While watching my Samsung HDMI Plasma Display TV, made in June 2012, M# ***** I heard two loud pops. The first one was the loudest and the TV immediately went off. Before I could get up to shut the TV off, I heard a second one. I shut the TV down and tried it again an hour later. The red light came on for a second and went off. There was no smell from the TV, thought the pops sounded electrical. Any idea what happened and what I can do to get the picture back. Steve
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 4 months ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here...

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **