Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My Toshiba TV model 47L6200U when powered "on" only

Customer Question

My Toshiba TV model 47L6200U when powered "on" only activates to a screen with the word Toshiba. A small green led light on front panel blinks. When we "on" and "off" over and over it sometimes completes the cycle to function properly. Do you have any suggestions?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 4 months ago.

Have you tried rebooting the set please?disconnect the set from wallpower wait 5 mins then replug the set back in again?if not please do that and let me know the results thanks

OK because of a problem with the site I was unable to see you had already done this please come back here please so we can discuss next moves thanks