Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

We have model #NBR-65x850c & a Sony sound bar. The sound bar

Customer Question

We have model #NBR-65x850c & a Sony sound bar. The sound bar does not work consistently. We've called Best Buy & Comcast. They come & get the sound bar going but don't really know what the real problem is because when they leave the sound bar goes off. This is the 3rd time for Best Buy & lost track of the times we've called Comcast. The sound bar light for TV doesn't stay on very long. Only a few seconds. Currently we have no sound coming from the sound bar. Turning on the Sound Bar with the Sound Bar remote lights up the TV designation but only for a few seconds. Please help?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Which model soundbar do you have?

Can you tell me how you have everything connected?

Does this happen with all sources (comcast box, dvd, apps, etc)?

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.