Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have a 2013 Smart TV and I am going to install a Evolution

Customer Question

I have a 2013 Smart TV and I am going to install a Evolution Kit on it. What function replaces "display mirroring on it.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Samsung refers to this functions as "all share" but it is not a feature that is included in the evolution kit upgrade module.

For the type of functionality you're looking to add/upgrade, you'd be better off connecting a a roku, roku4k, fire tv, htpc etc and get all the same functions and many more, with better performance and lower cost.

Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.