Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My Samsung Plasma Display tv always losing signal, what

Customer Question

My Samsung Plasma Display tv always losing signal, what could be the problem. Thanks
JA: How old is your Samsung, and have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours? Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It is about 9 or 10 years old, yes I tried unplugging for few minutes and it comes on. I thought it is the cable receiver that has problem but the i switched to pc mode and after a while it went blank again no signal.
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: That is all the problem I know, either cable or pc mode losing signal.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the complete model number of the tv?
When the image goes out, does sound continue?
What connection method were you using? Hdmi? Component, composite, etc?
Can you still see the samsung on screen setup menus when the image is otherwise lost?

Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.