Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a samsung tv model LN40E550 T-MX5FAUSC serial

Customer Question

I have a samsung tv model LN40E550 T-MX5FAUSC serial Z4YW3CCCA09267R problem seen so been in the picture quality looks like a film negitive can you help
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Hello, The film negative look usually points to a failure of the T-con board in the TV. Is the same effect there regardless of source (cable/SAT box, DVD, etc.)?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
no had a good picture with a cable and /or satallite box
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Huh? You said it has a negative picture, so what has a negative picture on the set?

Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

Hi , i`m Jack ,different tech here

Can you please be specific about this negative picture and when it happens ?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
explaining it over the phone would be better
Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

Perhaps but it looks like you received an automated phone offer from the website and in this case it would do nothing for me the repairman .

I will opt out as well , i don`t have any tangible info to go on here , just stand by and i`m sure someone will be back to you

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
are you saying i spent 23 $ on no help?
Expert:  Shahid replied 4 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Can you please get me the complete model number written on back of TV, it could be ln40e550f7f?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Never mind i have my answer sorry for the confusion Thank you for your help
Expert:  Shahid replied 4 months ago.

OK, thanks.