Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

We have a single blue line down the center of the screen. We

Customer Question

We have a single blue line down the center of the screen. We bought the unit 2 years ago and it's a 51 inch Samsung plasma tv. Is this something that can be repaired?
JA: How old is your Samsung, and have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: 2 years as stated above. No we haven't tried unplugging it yet.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: My son plays a lot of video games on it. Otherwise it has plenty of ventilation spec around it and it's away from external walls.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;

Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

I would also require the tv`s model number on the back cover please ?