Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

The sound on our flat screen tv can not be adjusted. : I

Customer Question

The sound on our flat screen tv can not be adjusted.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I have go into another room to get that info. be back in a few.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: This is what I found. Model DP55441
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: de SERIE M3020130882570 bought about 4 yrs ago. We can regulate the sound when we first turn on the tv. If we change channels and have either lower or make the sound louder it does not work. We just changed sat vendor. We surmised that the last remote was the problem, but we are having the same problem. Hope you can help.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first i would have a few questions so could you please send me a reply when you see this ?

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Need help with this ?