Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My 55" Mitsubishi rear project doesnt have a model number on

Customer Question

My 55" Mitsubishi rear project doesnt have a model number on it
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Well it sits on a blog, or log. It has the fromt input for video audio on the very bottom left. Next to it on the right it has the menu, channel, vol,etc. Im tryin to program my remote control for the tv vol
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 12 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;

If you`re trying to program a remote then the model number is ***** needed , just the brand name will do .

Now which remote are you trying to program , cable company remote ?

If so which company ?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Why you take the money when you cl.early kept sendin an erro on my card which. I didnt talk eith no ok n
Expert:  Jack replied 11 months ago.

Sorry but I am not privy to any of the money matters or subscription or trials etc. etc. not an employee here but an independent tech. that gets paid by this website once you rate me for my help .

Please use this link or phone number for these questions;
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help 1.***-***-****