Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

One of my three television has a message on a blue screen

Customer Question

One of my three television has a message on a blue screen that says "signal loss"
Category: TV
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please tell me, what the maker and model of the affected TV is ?

Signal Loss means the signal gotten into the TV tuner circuitry, is somewhat weak. It may in some contexts mean, that the signal for the TV to 'tune in to', is practically nonexistent.

So, check your signal source... e.g. if cable TV, your cable box. Re-seat all connectors involved, with the TV turned Off. Re-start (i.e. power Off, then wait 5 minutes, then power On again) all cable boxes / satellite boxes / etc. that are definitely in the Signal Source group of devices.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ii have no idea how to check the things you list. I want a technician to come to my house today. I can be here by 3:30.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I will expect someone to be at my house at 3:30 this afternoon. You can send me a confirmation at***@******.***