Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

The power and volume buttons are on top of the tablet. The

Customer Question

The power and volume buttons are on top of the tablet. The other control buttons are on the side. It sits in a haerd cover with a keyboard attached so I can use the keyboard or touch the screen. I seldom use the keyboard. I'm on my desktop now.
Category: TV
Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. Do you have a problem or question I can help you with?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
My RCA Tablet has ceased to function. I can turn it on and that is all. Can't turn it off.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I can give you the model #: RCT6103W46. fcc id: 2ABPZRCT6103W. it has WiFi, camera, audio, and is about 10+ inches screen. It has a hard cover that has an attached keyboard that can be switched to use the keyboard or as a touch screen.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Is anyone going to answer my question. Richard supposedly answered but I haven't been able to view it anywhere.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Personally, I cannot rate something I haven't seen--- I would rate your site as 0 (zero) and insist on a refund now.