Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I just connect a Zivio smart tv that my son in law gave me

Customer Question

I just connect a Zivio smart tv that my son in law gave me and it is working but does not have color
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: It is connected to my verizion cable but is just does not get a color .
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Sorry I took so long had to find the serial # ***** Model # *****
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: Not really just that I can watch Tv and use my cable remote just fine. It just that the picture is Black and white
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Hello, Can you please tell me what you have connected to the TV and using what type of cabling/connections?

Also, if you grab the original Vizio remote and press MENU- does the TV's own MENU appear in color?