Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Whats the best tv and internet service on OC

Customer Question

whats the best tv and internet service on OC
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Doris.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "on OC", could you please clarify so I can better answer you?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Orange County
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Oh, you meant IN orange county.

This really depends on your actual location. OC is a large area, and while one provider may be better than another, not all companies have service in all areas.

Comcast may have underground wiring to your home, verizon may not, for example.

As a general rule, you'll get the best PRICING (not necessarily the best service) by bundling services with one company. Getting tv and internet from the same provider will give you a bit of a discount on both. That pricing ultimately depends on what service you want.

Do you need just the basic channels, or do you want the full spectrum, plus premium services like hbo, showtime, etc?

Do you want basic internet, for a single computer/tablet, or do you have multiple people and devices that are all needing to stream movies at the same time for example?

Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.