Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS

RCA 39"LCD TV. Replaced main board and now all images are

Customer Question

RCA 39"LCD TV. Replaced main board and now all images are upside down (menus and images). Cannot seem to locate any setting in the TV menu or the factory menu to flip screen (have seen this possible on other brands). Is there a dipswitch? Or flip some wires? Apparently the main board for this particular display panel is not available? So I'm trying to make this one work (Short of mounting the TV upside down!
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 4 months ago.

Sorry for your trouble here

At risk of you not liking what I have to say and rating me badly you simply have fitted the incorrect main-board there is no other answer but you MUST fit the correct board have a look at both part-numbers on both boards (on a sticky label or etched on the board) they will be different, boards for TVs must always be ordered by part-number only.

I have had this issue many times, the board was meant to drive a different tcon board

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site (I am a user of the site like you are a verified technician, I do not work for JustAnswer) if you need more help let me know , note the question NEVER CLOSES IT REMAINS OPEN should you need more help no or later thank you.

Many Thanks