Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech

Pearl I have Samsung smart tv and my internet connection

Customer Question

Pearl I have Samsung smart tv and my internet connection just stop connecting. If won't even let me put in the password ***** my router in anymore. Is there a problem with the tv internal connection.
JA: How old is your Samsung, and have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: 3 yrs old, I have unplugged it but not that long.
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: only I can't connect to Netflix anymore.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 4 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Shahid replied 4 months ago.

- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?

- Does TV show available network/ router list when run network setup?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
model no: un40es6500F/ no it stop show network/router list
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Are you still there Shahid
Expert:  Shahid replied 4 months ago.

Yes, typing answer for you, give me couple of minutes please..

Expert:  Shahid replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for the info. It seems WiFi board failure that is why no network/ router is shown to connect it to TV. Replacement of wifi board/ module in TV will help to resolve the problem. Please click following supplier link to get wifi module if you are working on this TV yourself..

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.