Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a 9 year old Sony Bravia 32". Last night it lost the

Customer Question

HI. I have a 9 year old Sony Bravia 32". Last night it lost the picture on all channels and sound. I have retuned it but nothing seems to help. Is it worth having repaired?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

Hello, First- sorry you're having problems. Secondly, how do you receive broadcasts on the set- is it from a Cable/SAT box or a direct coaxial connection from the wall to the TV?

Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

Do you need assistance with this?

Expert:  Shahid replied 6 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
Thanks.

Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Do you still need help with this, Jo?
Your question still shows as open, but we need some details (requested above by other techs) to be able to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.